This Skin Care Routine with our Wakame Stem Cell Eye Cream for In-office Professional Use is one of our best skin care routines to use when giving your patients Cosmetic or Facial Acupuncture especially when you want to help reduce the appearance of dark circles under their eyes.
Here is the order of using these skin care products:
1. Cleanse using the Astragalus and Geranium Toner. Free radicals are the plague of beautiful, healthy, supple and glowing skin. The damage done cellularly via free radical damage is called oxidation. Oxidation is what allows an iron bar to rust and crumble into an ugly broken mess. This is why we all require concentrated antioxidants for effective skin care and rejuvenation. Antioxidants are so loaded with extra electrons that they can give electrons back to damaged cells and make them healthy and whole once again. This translates into dermal cellular regeneration for younger, more resilient, and smooth, even toned skin. Our toner effectively does just that. Created to be used daily for optimal results. Safe and effective for all skin types.
2. Perform the Cosmetic Acupuncture
3. Re-cleanse with the toner after taking out needles
4. Spray on Your Daily C Elixir. This is a concentrated delivery system for the highest form of active, bio-available Vitamin C for beautiful skin. Bright, moisturized, hydrated, and even toned skin is the result. Antioxidants for all who want to age gracefully! Refines look of skin texture and reduces the appearance of wrinkle formation and the natural hyaluronic acid plumps skin cells, protects, and restores. Powerful botanical ingredients help fade the appearance of uneven skin tone aka age spots.
5. Put a tiny bit of the Wakame Stem Cell Eye Cream under each eye and massage in. This cream takes eye area skincare to the next level. There are a few choice skincare ingredients that deserve the title of Superhero and we make it a point to stock My Zen Skin Care with these superheroes and there is no doubt that plant stem cells are one of them. They naturally result in youthful vivacity. We’ve taken these fantastic skincare geniuses and mixed them into an elevated elixir of skincare superstardom with other ingredients like Niacinamide/vitamin B3, botanical Hyaluronic Acid, and MSM for a multidimensional and spectacularly restorative age-no-more formula. Our ingredients, including plant stem cells, come together to support, renew, and regenerate the delicate skin around your eyes. It has a lush, almost whipped texture and a beautiful peach color!
6. Finish with the moisturizer of your choice: Luminescent Pearl Cream, Goji Berry and Argan Cream, or Yin Balancing Facial Serum.
Rapid wrinkle repair. You don't feel your age so why should your skin?!
My Zen Skin Care is focused on keeping your skin naturally healthy as you move through your lifespan using natural ethically sourced, cruelty free ingredients with antioxidant and skin energizing properties. Our skin care products, formulas, and skin care routines are designed to minimize the effects of the environment and aging on your skin. And we have routines for special issues like acne, bacne, rosacea, dry skin, etc. We have experts who will consult with you and curate a skin care routine especially for you! Call 303-349-2932 to set up an appointment.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Need to get rid of dark circles under your eyes or puffiness?
Watch this video to see how My Zen Skin Care Wakame Stem Cell ...
My Zen Skin Care creams
Showing you how our Goji Berry and Argan and Luminescent Pearl...
How to use My Zen Skin Care Astragalus and Geranium Toner
This is an instructional video on how to use My Zen Skin Care'...
How the vitamin C in My Zen Skin Care products helps your skin
This podcast explains the benefits of vitamin C for your skin....
How vitamin E benefits your skin: My Zen Skin Care
This mini podcast tells you about why we use vitamin E in our ...
My Zen Skin Care ingredient MSM
This mini podcast tells you about why we use MSM in products -...