This Cosmetic Acupuncture Skin Care Routine with our Yin Balancing Facial Serum In-office Professional Use is one of our best skin care systems to use when giving your patients Cosmetic or Facial Acupuncture.
Here is the order of using these skin care products:
1. Cleanse using the Astragalus and Geranium Toner. Free radicals are the plague of beautiful, healthy, supple and glowing skin. The damage done cellularly via free radical damage is called oxidation. Oxidation is what allows an iron bar to rust and crumble into an ugly broken mess. This is why we all require concentrated antioxidants for effective skin care and rejuvenation. Antioxidants are so loaded with extra electrons that they can give electrons back to damaged cells and make them healthy and whole once again. This translates into dermal cellular regeneration for younger, more resilient, and smooth, even toned skin. Our toner effectively does just that. Created to be used daily for optimal results. Safe and effective for all skin types.
2. Perform the Cosmetic Acupuncture
3. Re-cleanse with the toner after taking out needles
4. Spray on Your Daily C Elixir. This is a concentrated delivery system for the highest form of active, bio-available Vitamin C for beautiful skin. Bright, moisturized, hydrated, and even toned skin is the result. Antioxidants for all who want to age gracefully! Refines look of skin texture and reduces the appearance of wrinkle formation and the natural hyaluronic acid plumps skin cells, protects, and restores. Powerful botanical ingredients help fade the appearance of uneven skin tone aka age spots.
5. Finish with just 4 drops of the Yin Balancing Facial Serum - called "the best serum ever! Just a few drops makes my skin feel and look wonderful yet never oily. 5 stars." This is a concentrated delivery system for the highest form of active, bio-available ingredients beautiful skin. Bright, moisturized, hydrated, and even toned skin is the result. Great for all skin types. Antioxidants for all who want to age gracefully! Refines look of skin texture and reduces the appearance of wrinkle formation, helps fade the appearance of uneven skin tone aka age spots.
Rapid wrinkle repair. You don't feel your age so why should your skin?!
My Zen Skin Care is focused on keeping your skin naturally healthy as you move through your lifespan using natural ethically sourced, cruelty free ingredients with antioxidant and skin energizing properties. Our skin care products, formulas, and skin care routines are designed to minimize the effects of the environment and aging on your skin. And we have routines for special issues like acne, bacne, rosacea, dry skin, etc. We have experts who will consult with you and curate a skin care routine especially for you! Call 303-349-2932 to set up an appointment.
We are happy to answer your questions like:
Are skin care products necessary?
Are skin care products safe?
Are skin care products worth it?
Are skin care products considered cosmetics?
Do skin care products expire?
Can skin care products help acne?
How does skin care work?
Learn about the best moisturizer for your face, best moisturizer for dry skin, best face wash, best cleanser for dry skin, best moisturizing cleanser, products with vitamin c, basic skin health, products with vitamin E, how to treat acne prone skin, cellulite solutions, waterless washing, ingredients like hyaluronic acid, masks for acne or blackheads, etc.Just email us at Jennifer@myzenskincare.com.
Facial Gua Sha Moisture Bomb Therapy
microneedling for hair loss,
microneedling for your face,
microneedling for your neck,
microneedling for your eyebrows,
microneedling for your hands
spider vein therapy
AND VIRTUAL THERAPY SO CHINESE MEDICINE IS ALWAYS NEAR YOU!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
How to use My Zen Skin Care Astragalus and Geranium Toner
This is an instructional video on how to use My Zen Skin Care'...
How the vitamin C in My Zen Skin Care products helps your skin
This podcast explains the benefits of vitamin C for your skin....
How vitamin E benefits your skin: My Zen Skin Care
This mini podcast tells you about why we use vitamin E in our ...